Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One pair...plain & simple...and sparkly, very sparkly

I don't usually get "writer's block."  I think of this more as a conversation between friends!  What's holding me back tonight?   Business decisions about selling I need to make but haven't, papers I need to file, but haven't, and I hear the clock ticking and the best selling season passing me by. (Eeyore sigh.)


I've filled the page here several times, then wiped it clean again.  In the end, I think for now, I'll just show this one simple pair of earrings I made this evening after the Trick-or-Treaters left, and call it a night.  









The large beads are Clear Glass Rondelles 14x10 Periwinkle Blue Crystal from BeadGirlzBoutique.   (I'm not sure how, but I've managed to make them look a slightly different color in each photo.  Hmm... Lighting issue?)  There are 2 smaller glass crystals on each piece.  Oxidized brass bead caps are from the kitandcabodleshop.   Wire and earwires are genuine bright copper.

Hope you enjoy the "sparkle!"   

See you next time...

Sharyl



3 comments:

T... said...

oh very pretty Sharyl, I'm not one for sparkle but would wear those, love the colour and design....

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

They are so beautiful and sparkly Sharyl. I like the combination you have used here.

Carole M. said...

Sharyl they look like little chandeliers; love the colour, and the sparkle.