Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bead Packet Design Challenge Followup with Kashmira Patel

Do you recall when we had the Bead Packet Design Challenge last Spring?    5 people received packets with these beads... 


Some people had a darker, teal/green version of the 2nd two beads. 

...and were asked to design one or more pieces of jewelry using at least 2 types of beads.    We had some truly amazing entries! (*Participants from original event are listed below.) 

Well, I have an update.   Kashmira Patel sent me a message recently that she had used a few more of her remaining beads from that packet to design the following earrings:  


I was happy she shared them with me, and I wanted to share them with you!   




Kashmira has a shop now, Sudafulee on Luulla, as well as her own blogso be sure to pay her a visit!  You can also find her business page, Sudafulee on Facebook!


In other good news,... a pair of Kashmira's earrings have been published in the latest issue of "Jewelry Stringing!"   

Thanks for letting me "show off" your earrings, and a special congrats to you, Kashmira!  --Sharyl

* * * * *




* * * * *
Sharyl ~ Sharyl's Jewelry

~~Lots of new components, necklaces, and earrings added in the last few days. Necklace sale begins later this week!~~

* * * * *

4 comments:

aneri_masi said...

Thanks so much Sharyl...for the shout out and for the wishes :)

Sharyl said...

You are most welcome, Kashmira! Thanks for sending me update photos of your earrings! And what good timing that news of your publication broke just at the same time! Congrats again! --Sharyl

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Sharyl,
Those are beautiful earring that Kashmira made. She is such a talented jewelry designer. I have always loved her pieces.
Therese

Sharyl said...

I couldn't agree more, Therese! Each piece is so original--I love that! Thanks for your comment!