Monday, August 13, 2012

Just heard! Sale on Pattern Tutorials at Debger Designs!

For all of you who do the beautiful seed bead work, I wanted to share this special occasion and sale on pattern tutorials from Debger Designs!   I took a peak and there are some beautiful designs there!   

Sale is on Monday and Tuesday only.   Here's the scoop from Debbie van Tonder:


* * * * *

CELEBRATION: Reached my 3000 sale in my Debger Designs shop on Etsy. To say thank you to you all for supporting me, to reach this milestone, I have marked all my pattern tutorials down by 50% in my Debger Designs shop on Etsy. ENJOY!!! and THANK YOU for all your support.
http://debger.etsy.com/





Congrats to Debbie!    
And the rest of you, 
enjoy the sale!


Sharyl ~ 

P.S.  I've been loading necklaces into my Artfire shop!  Sale starts in a few days!  Stay tuned!

* * * * *

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you for sharing. I love Debbie's tutorials. :)

DEBGER said...

Thank you so much for sharing my sale
Sharyl and you wonderful kudo's on my patterns xxBeady Hugsxx.

Sharyl said...

Happy to so, Debbie! I hope your sale and celebration goes well!

You are welcome, Tanya! I thought you and a some others might be interested in these tutorials and wasn't sure if everyone would see the message. There were so many pretty ones!