Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog Hop, Weekend Sale, & Friday Night's Very Special Offer!

A few reminders and news flashes for this weekend!

1. Saturday, I'll be hosting the "Summer Color Inspiration Challenge," right here! Thanks for all of you who will be participating and those of you who will come to visit! The pages should go live at midnight tonight! So they will be ready for you anytime Sat. morning to begin the hop! You can see which flower photos inspired the participants and what they made! I can hardly wait! 




2. I'll be having a sale in the store this Sat and Sun, Aug. 3-4. Please use this code at checkout for a 15% discount: FLOWERS15
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/SharylsJewelry

3. SUPERSALE TONIGHT:   I'm 5 sales away from 200! If one of you buys 5 items before the night (Friday) is over and pushes me over 200 sales, I will refund you $10 through PayPal after your purchase! Thanks a bunch!   --Sharyl

Lisa Lodge just took me up on this offer, pushing me over 200 items!   Thank you, Lisa!  

No comments: