Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Metapolies" and More: "Sharyl's Jewelry" changes and grows!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.  (Oh, no!)

I've been contemplating where I am and where I would like to be and realize:

  • My business has changed quite a bit during the 3 years I've been operating.  (Brief timeline here.)
  • My style and skills have developed in ways I never dreamed, and I expect that to continue.
  • My desire to grow this business is increasing.
  • To support these hopes and dreams, and to offer the best service I can to my customers, some changes are needed.
  • I want my customers to be favorably impacted by any changes I make.

And so it begins!   

I've been developing plans that will be implemented in stages over the next 6 months.   The first stage is the opening of a new store, Metapolies™ on Etsy.    







METAls + POLymer clay = METAPOLIES™

Pronounced: meh-TOP-oh-leez


(My special thanks to Marla James for help brainstorming a name!)

I will run both stores, Sharyl's Jewelry (Artfire) and Metapolies (Etsy) simultaneously for a while, then will evaluate to see how that is going and make additional plans.  



For the time being at least, both of these stores will offer a combination of jewelry,  beads, and components.  


Please note that I've added links to both stores at the top of my blog. I've also updated Pinterest, and will add to Facebook pages next.   I want to be sure you can find me!    

You can expect the following:

  • Grand Opening Events!
  • All new jewelry and handmade beads added regularly to Metapolies™ on Etsy.
  • Upcoming sales events, especially at "Sharyl's Jewelry" on Artfire to gradually reduce some of the inventory in that store.   (Some new items may still be added there too.)
  • With two stores currently open, an even greater selection of handmade one-of-a-kind jewelry, art beads and metal components
  • Updates on future store expansion and developments here and on Facebook.
If you have questions or helpful suggestions, please let me know.     I'll do my best to make this go smoothly.   

My sincere thanks to you all!  I hope this opportunity will allow us to connect in new ways! 
~Sharyl

P.S.  I've been exploring website options, to use as a landing pad to link to the stores, blog, etc.  If anyone has particular suggestions or favorites, I'm eager to hear more!


P.P.S.  A few more details below:

  +        =      saved

FAQ #1:   Until further notice, I'll be happy to combine shipping to save you money.   You can either leave me a note at ArtFire before your purchase and I'll adjust shipping costs, or you can make your purchases at each store and I'll refund you the difference through PayPal.   This offer is good on purchases made at the same time.    

FAQ #2:  There are currently a few small variations in shipping charges and policies between stores.   I will align those as closely as possible as soon as I can.   Purchases made from each store will use the policies/charges for that store.  For combined orders,  any variations will work in your favor until updates are made.

Thank you and best wishes!

* * * * * 
Graphics:

Store banners by Sharyl.  2014

Other graphics from WPClipArt:  http://www.wpclipart.com

* * * * * 


11 comments:

Tammie T Everly said...

Congrats on your new path! I guess the polymer clay bug has bitten you for good :-D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new ventures! Wishing you lots of success. I just favorited your new Etsy shop,

Unknown said...

Best wishes Sharyl!

Shai Williams said...

Good luck with your new store! It's so wonderful to see folks grow

Kari Asbury said...

Love the name! Sounds like great things are in the works for you. Best of luck with everything!

baymoondesign said...

Good for you! Best wishes!

Shirley said...

So excited for you girl! Your designing journey has been such fun to watch, and I can't wait to see where it takes you!

Shel said...

Congrats and best wishes on your new endeavor(s). How exciting!! I'm heading over to you new Etsy store now!! ;-)

Sharyl said...

Your good wishes touch me! I'm so glad to share this journey with all of you. I know many of you share a similar journey through starting your own businesses. I'm so happy to be a part of this warm community!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed following you along this journey and can't wait to see all the great things in store for you in the coming months! Your hard work is paying off.

Sharyl said...

Thank you, sincerely, Lisa Lodge! I appreciate your ongoing help and support!