Saturday, February 21, 2015

FINAL DAYS of Artfire Store -- 50% OFF all items!

store front 04    It seems like only yesterday I was contemplating opening an online store, what venue to use or whether to sell through the website I had going then.   Through the helpful comments many of you made and the support you offered, I finally made my decision and opened my first online store in the Fall of 2011.   

Well, a lot has changed since then.   My store was named "Sharyl's Jewelry" on Artfire and once I started selling components several years ago, the name seemed inadequate.   I was also wanting to experiment with online stores, so since Fall of 2014, I tried out several new venues too, and opened 2 other stores under the name "Metapolies™."  Those stores are on Etsy and ACM.  

While I did reasonably well on Artfire (current total = 451 items sold), I'm still hoping to do better, and to streamline what I do.   It was an interesting experiment having stores in several places, but I admit it was difficult to keep fresh items going all the time in 3 places plus a local art gallery.   

While I fidgeted, trying to make up my mind what to do, "real life" stepped into my life and demanded that I cut back a bit.

So, I'll be closing the Artfire store in a matter of days -- with a whopping 50% off all items remaining in that store!   


I may find I need to limit myself to one store, but for now, I'll keep both ACM and Etsy venues going.    

Just so it comes as no surprise, I'll temporarily close ACM for about a week starting on Feb. 24, and there will be an announcement on Etsy that items may be delayed a week in shipping.   After that, hoping things will smooth out a bit.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me through my venture.  I hope you'll continue to visit me here, on my Facebook page (remember to click both "like" and "get notifications!"), and at Metapolies.com where you can always find the latest news on stores, sales, and more!   

Hope you enjoy the sale!   Please spread the word if you feel so inclined!   I would love to sell as much as possible from what remains in that store.

My very best wishes to you all!

Sharyl

***
Image Credits:
clip art:   wpclipart.com
sale poster and photographs by Sharyl.
***


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having your items for sale in one place should make things a little easier to keep track of. Your components are so nice that you will be successful no matter where you are located.

Sharyl said...

You are a dear to say so, Lisa! Thanks very much! I've certainly appreciated your support and kindness these past years! Looking forward to more good years together! :-)